Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{CameraGear} Sony a77 pictures

Sony a77 front
 
Sony a77 back

Hi everyone!


As the time draws closer to the release date of the a77, images and specs begin to surface. The above images are of the a700 replacement and confirmed by SonyAlphaRumors. The camera is set for a late august announcement along with a whole lot of other products to be announced such as:
  • a65 (a55 replacement)
  • NEX-5N (NEX-5 replacement)
  • NEX-7
  • NEX-VG20 (NEX-VG10 replacement)
  • 16-50mm f2.8 kit lens (A-mount)
  • 55-210mm f4.5-6.3 OSS, CZ 24mm f2, 40mm f2 OSS (E-mount)
  • Carl Zeiss and G series lenses
  • Alpha and NEX accessories
All I can say is that it’s going to be a very exciting time for NEX and Alpha users.

To comment on the images, I think I’m going to miss the on/off steadyshot switch that I have on my a350 and I’m curious as to why there is a ? button on a camera of this class. The vertical grip looks a bit large but I’ll save my final judgement to when I actually get my hands on the camera. Everything else looks great. The rumored specs look amazing and it looks like my a350 will be retiring very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment