Monday, October 17, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Hola!

exposure: 1/15sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 200

Hi everyone! Or shall I say hola! The past couple of days, the weather in Sydney has been great but unfortunately, I'm a bit sick so I actually haven't had the chance to go out that much so here is just a simple random self-portrait of myself with a very cheesey smile in the studio with one of those comic like speech bubbles. I have an idea to do something like this with speech bubbles later on but we'll see if that goes on ahead.

The photo was taken with my camera mounted on a tripod triggered with a remote cable. The speech bubble is on one of my light stands which I edited out in photoshop. I also used a simple bounce flash.

Gear used:
- Sony a77 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- one flash (HVL-F43AM)
- remote cable
- tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment