Monday, April 5, 2010

Photos #44-50

exposure: 1/50sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 200

Went to the fish markets again! Really can't get enough of this place but I really like these ice cream sandwiches or ice cream biscuits. Can't remember what exactly they're called but they taste so nice! I like the vanilla one which is the one on the top right. I highly recommend that one!

exposure: 1/13sec f/stop: 5.6 iso: 200

After dropping Marione home I was outside their house and I just took a picture of the moon. Its not the best moon photo cause I didn't have my tripod but I like how the clouds are included in the shot. Not bad for a hand-held photo at that exposure.

exposure: 1/20 f/stop: 3.5 iso: 3200

It was my first day at the Easter show and these are what I'm going to need to survive the whole show. The pass for my entry, marker for drawing on the walls, box cutter to um cut boxes and chocolate cause its everywhere.

exposure: 1sec f/stop: 4 iso: 125

Just a photo of the ferris wheel at the show using my compact camera on one of my breaks. Though my feet are killing me while I was taking this photo, it was well worth the shot.

exposure: 1/25sec f/stop: 4 iso: 400

I see the fruit and vegetable decorations every year at the woolworths stand and I must say it always amazes me with what they come up with.

exposure: 1sec f/stop: 8 iso: 125
 
Another long exposure for hand-held and I must say the anti-shake on this camera is great. I'll always love light streams in photos.

exposure: 1/30sec f/stop: 3.5 iso: 125

One of my friends who worked at the Easter show last year made this cake for a competition she entered for the show and it looks pretty awesome. There is a lot of competition there and I suggest anyone who is going to the show to check them out cause there are a lot of interesting cake designs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment