Monday, September 20, 2010

Tough Guy Shoot

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would post up a very spontaneous and random photo shoot with my friend, Justin with Marione assisting. As the title suggests its a tough guy shoot so we used Justin's punching bag and some other tough guy poses that I thought suited the theme of it. Initially, I wanted to do this shoot a while ago and in a proper gym but since I couldn't get a hold of one and look for one on such short notice we used his garage. For a spontaneous shoot, it was pretty successful and using off camera flash made it even better to set the the look that I was going for. With some editing I saturated the colors to get the mood I wanted which was different for me because I always love the true color style of photos. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite shots from the shoot. I'll upload more on my new flickr account soon when I finish editing one of the photos so that should be pretty soon. 



  






Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment