Friday, September 17, 2010

Vogue's Fashion Night Out and Dirty French Word Fashion Show

Hello everyone!

On Thursday last week myself and Marione had the opportunity to shoot at Vogue Fashion's Night Out. It was a wet and rainy day but that didn't stop people from showing up and checking out the events that were happening throughout the city. All up I have to say the day was great with heaps of fashion shows with stores serving food and drinks and plenty of entertainment. Here's a few snapshots of the night.










Last Saturday I attended a fashion show at the Ivy where I was asked to photograph for a new clothing line, Dirty French Word. All I can say after the show was "wow!" What a great show and it was the first time they organized a fashion show so great job! Like all fashion shows, there are photographers and lots of them. I had the opportunity to meet and greet with a few of them and talk about photography in general too. Like my first fashion show, it was a great experience. I used my 70-200mm for the runway shots and my 17-50mm to cover the wide end for snapshots of the night. I also had the opportunity to take a few shots backstage which was great as well. Observing how crazy it can get and people screaming for models to get ready was definitely a new experience. Here's a few snapshots of the night, edited DFW style.

 



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment