Monday, August 8, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Meal Interrupted

exposure: 1/50sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 1600

Hi everyone! After a failed self portrait session at the bay run, Marione and I decided to go to Broadway to try one of my other ideas that I had in mind for this week's photo. That photo didn't turn out as well as I planned it so we decided to give that another go some other week. We thought of a completely new idea whilst we were eating. Not many people like to be photographed while they're eating their food and that also applies to me. This is the facial expression that you would see if you took a photo of me while I'm eating.

The photo was taken outside the store with Marione guarding the tripod and camera. The camera was triggered by a wireless remote with a two second timer and when it was triggered, I quickly put the remote down and grabbed the food and got prepared for the shot.

Gear used:
- Sony a350 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- tripod
- remote trigger

No comments:

Post a Comment