Thursday, August 18, 2011

{Snapshots} City 2 Surf

Hi everyone!

I took part in an annual race called the City 2 Surf. It is the largest fun run in the world and has a record of over 85,000 participants this year. It was a cold and cloudy day with some rain but luckily it had stopped before the run commenced. This year I decided to not run for a personal best time but run with my camera again to take some snapshots of the event. It was a bit of a hassle but I love taking photos at these events so I had to take it with me. I made the camera as light as possible so I took the vertical grip off and shot with my nifty 50mm lens.  Enough of me talking, here are a few of the shots from the race. Enjoy!

Panadol  rapid group waiting for the race to start at Hyde Park

 The first km of the race

 Heartbreak hill

 Volunteers at one of the drink stations

 Shaggy and Scooby Doo (lol at Scooby)

 Checkered runner

 Waiting to tackle someone

 The end of the 14km fun run at Bondi Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment