Monday, August 15, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} My Daily Routine

exposure: 1/160sec f/stop: 5 iso: 100

 Hi everyone! This is a quick photo of me on my desk since I've been out all day and haven't had much time to do my original plan for today's self portrait. Its just me on my laptop looking up on any updates of the soon to be released a77 from Sony which should be a killer camera, more camera gear and various other photo topics on the web (its a daily routine and I love it). I love photography and camera gear so much that I had to get a camera sticker on my laptop too!

The photo was taken in the studio with a flash behind the laptop to add extra light, since the light from the laptop wasn't enough to illuminate my face. I could have used a longer shutter speed or increased the ISO but I wanted the photo to be blur and noise free. Camera was triggered via remote cable and for some reason I forgot that my little toy (Domo-Kun) was left on the table. 

Gear used:
- Sony a350 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached
- one flash (HVL-F43AM)
- monopod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment