Monday, August 22, 2011

{Self-Portrait Project} Phone call

exposure: 1/10sec f/stop: 2.8 iso: 800

Hi everyone! Today I did a quick shoot of myself at the Rocks in one of the phone booths. I was trying to make myself look like I was in a movie or something so I actually dressed up for it. I suck at making names for my photos so I titled this shot, phone call. 

This shot was taken from outside the phone booth with my camera mounted on a monopod (can't find the base plate for my tripod at the moment). The camera was triggered via remote cable by my other hand which you can't see. I had to manually focus this and though its not completely sharp, I like how it has a slight out of focus look. No flashes were used and it was ambient light.

Gear used:
- Sony a350 with Carl Zeiss 24-70mm 2.8 lens attached
- monopod
- remote cable

No comments:

Post a Comment